- Chan KK, Wei N, Liu SS, Xiao-Yun L, Cheung AN, Ngan HY: Estrogen receptor subtypes in ovarian cancer: a clinical correlation. Obstet Gynecol 2008;111:144-151.
- Tam KF, Liu VW, Liu SS, Tsang PC, Cheung AN, Yip AM, Ngan HY: Methylation profile in benign, borderline and malignant ovarian tumors. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2007;133:331-341.
- Liu SS, Chan KY, Cheung AN, Liao XY, Leung TW, Ngan HY: Expression of deltaNp73 and TAp73alpha independently associated with radiosensitivities and prognoses in cervical squamous cell carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res 2006;12:3922-3927.
- Liu SS, Chan KY, Leung RC, Law HK, Leung TW, Ngan HY: Enhancement of the radiosensitivity of cervical cancer cells by overexpressing p73alpha. Mol Cancer Ther 2006;5:1209-1215.
- Tam KF, Ng TY, Liu SS, Tsang PC, Kwong PW, Ngan HY: Potential application of the ATP cell viability assay in the measurement of intrinsic radiosensitivity in cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2005;96:765-770.
- Liu SS, Leung RC, Chan KY, Chiu PM, Cheung AN, Tam KF, Ng TY, Wong LC, Ngan HY: p73 expression is associated with the cellular radiosensitivity in cervical cancer after radiotherapy. Clin Cancer Res 2004;10:3309-3316.
- Chen CL, Liu SS, Ip SM, Wong LC, Ng TY, Ngan HY: E-cadherin expression is silenced by DNA methylation in cervical cancer cell lines and tumours. Eur J Cancer 2003;39:517-523.
- Liu SS, Cheung AN, Ngan HY: Differential gene expression in cervical cancer cell lines before and after ionizing radiation. Int J Oncol 2003;22:1091-1099.
- Ngan HY, Cheung AN, Liu SS, Liu KL, Tsao SW: Telomerase assay and HPV 16/18 typing as adjunct to conventional cytological cervical cancer screening. Tumour Biol 2002;23:87-92.
- Liu SS, Tsang BK, Cheung AN, Xue WC, Cheng DK, Ng TY, Wong LC, Ngan HY: Anti-apoptotic proteins, apoptotic and proliferative parameters and their prognostic significance in cervical carcinoma. Eur J Cancer 2001;37:1104-1110.
- Ngan HY, Cheung AN, Liu SS, Cheng DK, Ng TY, Wong LC: Abnormal expression of pan-ras, c-myc and tp53 in squamous cell carcinoma of cervix: correlation with HPV and prognosis. Oncol Rep 2001;8:557-561.
- Ngan HY, Cheung AN, Liu SS, Cheng DK, Ng TY, Wong LC: Abnormal expression of epidermal growth factor receptor and c-erbB2 in squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix: correlation with human papillomavirus and prognosis. Tumour Biol 2001;22:176-183.
- Ngan HY, Liu VW, Liu SS, Cheng DK, Ng TY, Wong LC: Homozygous arginine at codon 72 of p53 has no prognostic significance in cervical cancer. Tumour Biol 2000;21:135-138.
- Ngan HY, Liu SS, Yu H, Liu KL, Cheung AN: Proto-oncogenes and p53 protein expression in normal cervical stratified squamous epithelium and cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia. Eur J Cancer 1999;35:1546-1550.
- Ngan HY, Liu VW, Liu SS: Risk of cervical cancer is not increased in Chinese carrying homozygous arginine at codon 72 of p53. Br J Cancer 1999;80:1828-1829.
- Ngan HY, Cheung AN, Liu SS, Yip PS, Tsao SW: Abnormal expression or mutation of TP53 and HPV in vulvar cancer. Eur J Cancer 1999;35:481-484.
- Zhang DK, Ngan HY, Cheng RY, Cheung AN, Liu SS, Tsao SW: Clinical significance of telomerase activation and telomeric restriction fragment (TRF) in cervical cancer. Eur J Cancer 1999;35:154-160.
- He D, Zhang DK, Lam KY, Ma L, Ngan HY, Liu SS, Tsao SW: Prevalence of HPV infection in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in Chinese patients and its relationship to the p53 gene mutation. Int J Cancer 1997;72:959-964.
- Ngan HY, Tsao SW, Liu SS, Stanley M: Abnormal expression and mutation of p53 in cervical cancer--a study at protein, RNA and DNA levels. Genitourin Med 1997;73:54-58
- Ngan HY, Stanley M, Liu SS, Ma HK: HPV and p53 in cervical cancer. Genitourin Med 1994;70:167-170.