Dr. Sofie S.F. YUNG (翁淑菲醫生)
Clinical Assistant Professor
MBBS (HK); MRCOG; FHKCOG; FHKAM (O&G); Cert HKCOG (Reproductive Medicine)
location6/F Professorial Block, Queen Mary Hospital, 102 Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
telephone(852) 2255 4517
facsimile(852) 2855 0947
HKU Scholars HubHKU Scholars Hub
- Effect of endometrial polyp on gene expression profiling of human peri-implantation endometria.
- The effect of letrozole on placental and decidual tissues.
Wong Q.H.Y., Yeung T.W.Y., Yung S.F.S., Ko K.Y.J., Li R.H.W. and Ng E.H.Y., The effect of 12-month dehydroepiandrosterone supplementation on the menstrual pattern, ovarian reserve markers, and safety profile in women with premature ovarian insufficiency, Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2018, 35: 857-862. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10815-018-1152-2 (Publication No. : 289307)
Wong QHY, Yeung TWY, Yung SSF, Ko JKY, Li HWR, Ng EHY. The effect of 12-month dehydroepiandrosterone supplementation on the menstrual pattern, ovarian reserve markers, and safety profile in women with premature ovarian insufficiency. J Assist Reprod Genet 2018.
Pun T.C., Yung S.F.S. and Wan H.L.T., Bleeding in early pregnancy, MIMS Journal of Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Singapore. 2016, 42: 68-75.
Chan DM, Cheung KW, Yung SS, Lee VC, Li RH, Ng EH. A randomized double-blind controlled trial of the use of dydrogesterone in women with threatened miscarriage in the first trimester: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2016;17(1):408.
Yung SS, Ngu SF, Cheung VY. Late presentation of a variant of Herlyn-Werner-Wunderlich syndrome. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2016:133(2):238-9.
Yung SS, Lee VC, Chiu PC, Li HW, Ng EH, Yeung WS, Ho PC. The effect of 7 days of letrozole pretreatment combined with misoprostol on the expression of progesterone receptor and apoptotic factors of placental and decidual tissues from first-trimester abortion: a randomized controlled trial. Contraception 2016:93(4):323-30.
Yung SS, Lai SF, Lam MT, Lee VC, Li RH, Ho PC, Ng EH. Randomized, controlled, double-blind trial of topical lidocaine gel and intrauterine lidocaine infusion for pain relief during saline contrast sonohysterography. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2016;47(1):17-21.
Ko JK, Yung SS, Seto MT, Lee CP. A questionnaire study on the acceptability of self-sampling versus screening by clinicians for Group B Streptococcus. J Chin Med Assoc. 2016 Feb;79(2):83-7.
Lai CWS, Yung SSF, Ng EHY. Endometrial vascularity is lower in pregnancies with pregnancy-induced hypertension or small-for-gestational age in livebirth after IVF. Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2014: 44(4) 455-460. [PubMed]
Lee VC, Yung SS, Li RH, Watzer B, Schweer H, Ng EH, Ho PC. A randomized comparison of pharmacokinetics of a single vaginal dose of dry misoprostol or misoprostol moistened with normal saline or with acetic acid. Hum Reprod. 2011 Nov;26(11):2981-7. [PubMed]
- Randomized controlled trial comparing hyaluronan-enriched embryo transfer medium versus control for frozen-thawed embryo transfer. (Hong Kong Obstetrical and Gynaecological Trust Fund 2016. $50,000)
- Gene expression profiling of human peri-implantation endometria before and after hysteroscopic polypectomy in subfertile patients with endometrial polyps. The University of Hong Kong Committee on Research and Conference Grants Small Project Funding 2012-2013 (Principal Investigator). $69,575.
- A randomized comparative trial to compare the efficacy of vaginal misoprostol moistened with 5% acetic acid with dry vaginal misoprostol in the medical management of first trimester silent miscarriage. The University of Hong Kong Committee on Research and Conference Grants Small Project Funding 2011-2012 (Principal Investigator). $73,600.
- A randomized comparative trial to compare the efficacy of vaginal misoprostol moistened with 5% acetic acid with dry vaginal misoprostol in the medical management of first trimester silent miscarriage. General Research Fund Incentive Award 2010-2011. $25,000.