- Day 1 – 3: HK$ 18000
Day 1 – 3 (Middle – low income countries*): HK$ 8800*Middle – low income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. click here to see the country classification.
- Application deadline: 31 October 2018
- Day 1 only: HK$500
Delegate’s Registration fee will include
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Morning / afternoon coffee and tea on Days 1 – 3
- Lunch on Days 1 – 3
- Course dinner on Day 1 (for participants attending day 1-3 only)
- One set of meeting materials
- Certificate of attendance
Please note that the above Registration fees DO NOT include insurance, accommodation, airport transfer and ground transportation
Delegates can register for the conference by the following methods:
- Register ONLINE (Day 1 – 3) (Day 1 only)
- Complete the registration form and return it with appropriate payment to the Workshop Secretariat
Upon receipt of completed Registration Form and full payment, the Secretariat will issue a letter of confirmation by email.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is on first come, first serve basis.
- Registration can only be processed with full payment.
- Confirmation will be sent via email upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you are not able to receive the confirmation within two weeks, please contact the Workshop Secretariat.
- The program is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the meeting, the only liability of the Organizer is to refund the registration fee.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the Workshop Secretariat.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administration charge:
- On or before 30 Jun 18 HK$300 will be charged for administration
- On or before 31 Aug 18 50% of the registration fee will be charged
- After 31 Oct 18 No refund will be accepted
- Refund will be processed within one month after the workshop.